Actor Dennis Quaid and hero-on-the-Hudson pilot Sully Sullenberger are featured in the movie "Surfing the Healthcare Tsunami: Bring Your Best Board"
The Austin movie premier event will include a keynote from John Nance, JD, and Charles Denham, MD. A major feature of the evening will be the Austin premiere of TMIT's latest documentary, Surfing the Healthcare Tsunami: Bring Your Best Board™.
Location: Bass Concert Hall; 2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin, TX
• 5:00pm - 6:30pm: Registration and networking – Drink and heavy hors d'oeuvres
• 6:30pm - 6:35pm: Tom Manley, CEO, TMF – Introduction and welcome
• 6:35pm - 7:15pm: Charles Denham, MD and John Nance, JD – A joint plenary presentation titled High-Altitude and High-Performance: The Patient Safety Prospects are Looking Up – An interactive presentation by both speakers together will provide insights to terrific opportunities for hospital leaders to apply lessons learned from aviation to save lives, save money, and bring value to the communities they serve.
• 7:15pm - 8:10pm: TMIT Documentary Premiere – Surfing the Healthcare Tsunami: Bring Your Best Board™
• 8:10pm - 8:40pm: Break – Refreshments
• 8:40pm - 10:00pm: Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Awards Ceremony
• 10:30pm: Wrap-up
Surfing the Healthcare Tsunami:
Bring Your Best Board™
TMIT is driving production of multimedia development of stories to improve patient safety in hospitals. Certain broadcast programs will be shown globally, and then will be made available to hospital leadership and front-line performance teams.
Stories will include consumers, front-line caregivers, clinical and non-clinical leaders of hospitals, and international subject matter experts. The series of "arc to action" stories will be told to inspire both community and hospital leaders to act locally.
Required: Documentary Premiere Registration
Register to be a part of this exciting event.
Disclaimer: Space is limited, and filling out the form below does not guarantee that your registration will be accepted.