Joint replacements are the #1 expenditure of Medicare. The process of approving these medical devices is flawed according to the Institute of Medicine. It is time for patients' voices to be heard as stakeholders and for public support for increased medical device industry accountability and heightened protections for patients. Post-market registry. Product warranty. Patient/consumer stakeholder equity. Rescind industry pre-emptions/entitlements. All clinical trials must report all data.
Please share what you have learned!
Twitter: @JjrkCh

Monday, June 26, 2017

J&J hips, mesh, Bayer Essure: FAILED devices: webinar HealthwatchUSA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=k1tA3H7i3s0

Joleen Chambers, a resident of Dallas, TX,  is a 2010 FDA/CDRH-trained Patient Representative with an M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling.  She is a national patient advocate for patients PREVENTABLY harmed by implanted medical devices such as Bayer Essure, pelvic and hernia surgical mesh and toxic metal-on-metal hips.  Joleen is a graduate of Leadership America 2010, board member of Leadership Women and HealthWatch USA.  Recently she has been an observer at state and federal jury trials and a protester at several corporate shareholder meetings.  Please visit her blog http://fida-advocate.org/, Twitter @JjrkCh and Facebook  Joleen Chambers.



Title of 6/21/2017 presentation:


An Update on PREVENTABLE Medical Device Harm:  Indemnity & Justice
Keynote Slides 1-10







1 comment:



  1. My advice for everyone female out there is a solution to get rid of fibroids without going through surgery.Am really grateful and thankful for what @iya_hindi_root_and_herbs has done for me and my family. I Was having Fibroids for good three years with no solution, the Fibroid almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. Please link him up on IG @iya_hindi_root_and_herbs: hindinative@yahoo.com Or whatsApp him via: +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/ I am very very happy for the great work he did !....

    ReplyDelete